Problem upgrading databases

It has been brought to my attention that my code which upgrades database schemas is dud! This will affect you if you are trying to open a database created in v0.0.1.x of Nature Recorder or if you have downloaded a fresh copy of the template databases, and the program will say “Opening Data” and then hang.

I’ve identified and fixed the bug and will make available v0.0.2.4 at the weekend (incorporating a couple of other minor bug fixes), meanwhile if you are trying to create a new database using the templates on the website I have updated these so you can download fixed versions.

Apologies for the inconvenience but this is why we do test versions!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: